Kidney Foundation - Utah Car Donation
Need a Tax Deduction?
Donate Your Car to the National Kidney Foundation!
- Free Towing all over Utah and Idaho, including Salt Lake, Boise, West Valley, and Provo; also Local Delivery Locations
- Fast & Easy: Most locations 2 working days!
**(in most cases)
- Tax Deductible — up to $499 or the vehicle’s actual selling price (whichever is higher)
- Proceeds – stay local to fund medical research, 4,000 kidney patients, and promote organ donation/kidney disease prevention
- Official Endorsements – by Governor Jon Huntsman and Governor Butch Otter
The National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Kars donation program is Utah & Idaho's number one choice to donate your car. You can donate your car, and the Utah Kidney Foundation will sell or recycle your donated car to fund local medical research, provide medical financial help to over 4,000 kidney transplant and dialysis patients, and promote kidney disease prevention and organ donor awareness.
Donating your car in Salt Lake, Boise, West Valley, Provo, Orem, and throughout Utah and Idaho is fast, easy, free, and best of all tax deductible. The Kidney Kars program is the only Utah Car Donation program endorsed by Governor Jon Huntsman, and the only Charity Car Donation program in Idaho endorsed by Governor Butch Otter.
Click on the orange “Click Here To Donate Your Car” button to put your old car ‘into gear’ for the Utah Kidney Foundation!