Utah Car Donation DMV Forms

Occasionally, during the car donation process, there may be some forms that the Utah DMV may require. Our team will let you know if you need to fill out any of the following forms. Please don’t hesitate to call us with with any questions.

  • Bill of Sale

    Use a bill of sale to transfer ownership when space is not provided on the title itself. Please remember that the sales amount should read “Donation.”

  • Survivorship Affidavit

    Use the survivorship affidavit if an owner of the motor vehicle has passed away. This form should be used if one of two owners has passed away where “or” does not separate the names.

  • Ownership Statement

    Use the ownership statement (formerly combined affidavit) for any mistakes that may have been made on the title. This includes all erasures and anything that has been crossed-out.

  • Repossession Statement

    Use the repossession statement if you are a lien holder (typically a financial institution such as a bank or credit union) that has repossessed the vehicle and assumed ownership.